Welcome to episode 127 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast! Today I’ve got yet another special guest to share with you, Jenny Blake. Jenny is an internationally-known author, speaker and career and business strategist. She’s also a fellow podcaster and has been my friend for nearly a decade. On this episode, Jenny and I are talking about her latest book Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One, what pivots are and are not, and how she has learned so much from navigating pivot points in her own life. You’ll Also Hear:
● What inspired her to write this book?
● What are the four stages of a pivot?
● The three things to test when you are in pilot mode.
● Does your life contain the clues you need to discover your next pivot?
● Does all change involve loss?
● How to trust your emotional process when pivoting.
● What has she learned from meditation?
● Why she calls 2013 her apocalypse year, and what it taught her.
● Why Jenny believes our challenges are chosen for us.
● And much more!