This week on the YKAL podcast, I welcome back Lori Harder for the third time. One of the things I love about Lori is that she is at a top-tier level in her business and she is simply one of the kindest people I know. Lori has a new book coming out next week called, A Tribe Called Bliss, which I just loved and we talked about in this episode.
We also talked about building your community, creating stronger connections and how to handle friendships that have changed over time (and may no longer serve you). Plus, we touch on gossip, why it’s so important to talk about and how malicious gossip is just a cheap way to build connections.
In this episode you’ll hear
- How Lori created a tribe of her own and some ways you can too (6 minutes and 47 seconds)
- Collecting people can help you build connections and friends, including building your supporting cast and what that truly means (12:58)
- Good gossip and finding a safe space with a friend to talk things through (22:18)
- Having a conversation with a friend when the friendship has changed or may be coming to an end (26:36)
- Creating agreements with a friend and building deeper connections (33:52)
- Lori’s seven sacred agreements (34:46)