Corinne Zupko is my guest this week on the podcast. She is the author of the best-selling book, From Anxiety to Love: A Radical New Approach For Letting Go of Fear and Finding Lasing Peace. And yes, today we are talking all about anxiety. In fact, anxiety focused episodes are the most popular episodes of the podcast. So, I know it’s what many of you want to hear about!
In today’s episode, we talk about Corrine’s book and her inspiration to write it on this topic. She shares openly about her personal experiences with anxiety, panic attacks and phobias; and how her introduction to a particular kind of spirituality helped her recover from her anxiety and panic disorder. Plus, I share some of my own experiences with panic attacks and anxiety. And, later, Corrinne shares her thoughts on meditation and a three-step recipe for healing. Even if you don’t struggle with clinical anxiety, this episode touches on topics and information that is helpful to all.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Corinne’s inspiration to write a book on anxiety (5 minutes and 12 seconds)
- Corinne’s take on spirituality and her work with anxiety and healing (13:19)
- Distinguishing between the inner therapist voice (intuition) and the ego voice (inner critic) (19:30)
- A three-step recipe for healing (34:05)
Resources from this episode
Episode 153: Listener Q & A on anxiety and what to do about it
Corinne’s podcast episode with John Mark Straud: Episode 8: “How to ‘hear’ guidance”
There are FOUR spots left for The Mentorship, which is a group program that incorporates The Daring Way™ and so much more. This is for women who are ready to take their personal development to the next level.
I’ve decided to hop on a video call on August 28th at 3pm Eastern time (noon Pacific). No need to sign up for anything, just put this link in your calendar and join me at that date and time! Plus, it costs ZERO dollars!
I’ll be covering:
- The four main topics to study in your life that will help you IMMENSELY with your confidence, relationships with others, and your general well-being.
- What the process of shame resilience actually is.
- The BIG surprise I had in 2011 which made me change the course of my coaching practice and go in the direction I’ve stayed in all these years.
- Plus, any questions you have about The Mentorship!
I love doing these live videos with you (and yes, there will be a replay if you can’t be there live!) and sharing this work with you! Even if you don’t think The Mentorship is for you right now, you don’t want to miss this on the 28th!
See you there!