This week on the podcast Shanna Lee joins me. She is founder of the platform The Soul Frequency and author of the book of the same name. And, guess what? I’m holding a contest this week over on Patreon. One winner will receive a copy of Shanna’s book, Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life. If you haven’t joined the Patreon Party yet, which is in full swing, you still can. Head over to Patreon to participate in this contest or to become a Patron, here.
I know of Shanna because I was a guest on her podcast several months ago. Her message is very similar to the one I share with you here at YKAL. Once I learned she was about to release a book, I knew I wanted to have her on my show. Today, we talk about some of the concepts she covers in her book, including how to align yourself with the life you want to be living. Plus, we talk about suppressed anger as a woman and how to open the door to it, being open to bad experiences and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What The Soul Frequency actually means (9 minutes and 42 seconds)
- Shanna’s journey, and her own lesson of just showing up and being fully present (12:41)
- Walking your path, getting back into alignment with what feels good (15:48)
- Shanna’s anatomy of transformation and its four pillars: truth, release, experience, and align (19:02)
- Women’s anger and rage: your relationship around anger, how it's socially unacceptable, and ways to open the door to anger. (26:27)
- Being open to the bad that may be happening around you instead of shutting the door on it. (37:36)