Hey ass kickers! Continuing from last week I’ve written 44 Things I’ve Learned in 44 Years and am breaking it up into 3 parts! Part 1 was last week and today is Part 2!
In Part 3 which will air on May 1st, you’ll get the list in its entirety.
And if you haven’t heard, last week was MY BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎉🎉Not only that, but coming up on May 1st, Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast is turning SIX YEARS OLD! To celebrate BOTH birthdays, we’re giving away some prizes. A coaching session with me, gift cards, books, and more! Click HERE to see the prizes and enter to win.
Here’s part 2, and if you missed it, please listen to part 1.
- All wisdom is created from healed pain
- Trying to control everything is my one-way ticket on the crazy train. Sometimes I forget this and get on board.
- The comparison trap is basically made-up stories of what I think someone else’s life is like
- We’re all scared. We all have fear. The people that say they are fearless are just pretending.
- None of us get out of this alive. And in the end, I want to be proud how I lived it.
- At your funeral, no one will talk about your failures. So, keep failing until you get it right.
- Uncomfortable conversations are always hard. However, that elephant in the room isn’t going anywhere (and takes up a lot of space)—so you might as well call it out.
- Most people really are too busy thinking about themselves to be obsessing about you like you think they are.
- That person that treats you like shit is a giant invitation to not be around that person, ever.
- If you spend time nosing in other people’s business, there’s probably something important in your life you’re purposely avoiding dealing with.
- Having an open mind can many times blow your mind.
- None of us are broken or need fixing. Improvement, yes.
- Whatever you think you are, will be your truth. And you are completely in charge of that, babe.
- The moment in an argument that you realize you’re either being unreasonable, that the other person has a point, or that you’re just wrong, is the exact moment it’s time to admit it and apologize.
This is just the beginning! Stay tuned for next week when you’ll hear Part 3 which is the podcast’s birthday! 🎊🎊🎊