We’ve all experienced some form of grief over the last several months; grieving our life before COVID, people we’ve lost and more. Joining me for a deep and transformative conversation about grief is acclaimed grief educator, Christina Rasmussen. Christina is also the author of Second Firsts and Where Did You Go? and host of The Dear Life Podcast.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Christina describes grief as a catalyst for redefining entry. She shares about her philosophy on grief and the process of reentry or returning to life. (5:13)
- Invisible losses: any experience that broke your heart and how they dictate the narrative of your life. (10:39)
- Grief, COVID-19, and being triggered by invisible losses. (20:43)
- How to know when you are ready to do life reentry work. (24:48)
- Does reentry or returning to life mean you won’t experience waves of grief? (26:58)
- The phases of reentry or returning to life. (36:47)