Kat Kim joins me this week to talk about personal power and divine confidence, how to discover your secret desires, and how to reclaim your self-confidence. I am thrilled to have her as part of the Make Some Noise celebratory series! Kat is a Spiritual Teacher, Leadership Coach, and founder of The School of Divine Confidence, an online school that offers spiritual training and confidence coaching to rising women leaders and change-makers across the world.
By the way, all eight episodes in this special series are on video too! Head on over to YouTube to watch my interview with Kat. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified when the next interview airs.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Kat shares her journey from a crack addict, convicted drug offender to spiritual teacher and leadership coach.
- Why Kat defines personal power as divine confidence.
- Advice for women who are struggling with self-confidence and spiritual work.
- Internalized patriarchal myths about what it means to be a “good woman” and how Kat worked to untangle them like “I have to be thin to be accepted.”
- How Kat helps women find their secret, burning desires.
- Shame can help you find self-confidence.