Tue, 18 October 2016
Episode 4 in the special recovery series is an interview with Holly Whitaker. Holly is the founder of Hip Sobriety, which aims to provide a modern, holistic, accessible and desirable path to sobriety, and to remove the stigma associated with addiction (and sobriety). In this episode you’ll hear:
● Holly shares about her relationship with alcohol and when she decided it was time to quit.
● She tells us her feelings about Alcoholics Anonymous.
● What is devolution and how does it happen in addiction.
● Holly shares advice for someone new in sobriety.
● And she tells us some of the things she does to to stay sober.