Another YKAL podcast episode is here and as always, I’m excited you’re here to meet our guest. Jenny Fenig is a coach, yogi, mom of 3, and all around amazing woman whose message to women is get gutsy in order to find your soul’s true calling.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How has the tragic loss of her sister and two friends played a role in her finding and living her calling.
- Her journey from corporate leader to yogi to business owner.
- What was her moment that made her decide to release alcohol from her life.
- What to say in social situations when people ask why you’re not drinking.
- What are “pivot point moments” and how they can helpful for women trying to discover their soul’s calling.