Well, hello there, ass kickers! I’m ESPECIALLY excited about today’s episode because it’s an episode that truly came from the fire in my heart. After a client session, I sat down, turned on the mic, and birthed a talk I think you’ll love. Special thanks to Kelly, who was open enough for me to use her session topic for this episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Kelly’s struggle with building self-trust and putting yourself out there
- Why there is no step-by-step process for building self-trust - whomp, whomp! But there is a way to gain self-trust (and its sister, self-confidence)
- What the ONE JOB is of your inner-critic
- Listening to your intuition vs. your inner-critic and stepping out of your comfort zone
- The importance of pursuing what makes you happy even if it seems impractical
And if you loved this episode, you may want to check out working with me 1:1. There are three ways to do so:
- My longer, deeper work that focuses on curriculum stemmed from all of my training, including The Daring Way™ (methodology from Brené Brown’s research) click HERE.
- A shorter package that packs a punch-- these sessions are all open. In other words, no curriculum. YOU pick your primary focus and we dive in). Click HERE for that.
- Last, you can book a VIP Day, where I can come to you, or we can meet at an agreed upon destination. Click HERE to hang out with me during a VIP Day.