Over the last few months, I’ve been exploring various personal development modalities with my guests. Another area that has been of interest to me is hypnotherapy. To explore this topic and discuss how we can utilize hypnotherapy to transform our subconscious mind is my bestie, Amy E. Smith. Amy is a certified and credentialed confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. She is also a certified hypnotherapist who aids hundreds of women in stepping into their authentic power and craft the lives they desire.
Together we discuss various methods that can help you analyze and address the state of your subconscious mind, including emotional freedom technique (EFT), dreams and what they mean, as well as what your handwriting can tell you.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- From a lay person’s perspective, Amy describes hypnotherapy. (12:38)
- How the conscious and subconscious work and what it has to do with the inner critic. (19:35)
- EFT: what it is and how it can help. (26:03)
- Handwriting analysis and what it has to do with the subconscious. Plus, how Amy uses this modality in her work. (27:59)
- How analyzing your dreams can help you solve problems. (37:58)