Returning to the show this week is Rachel Luna. We are talking all about what it means to have resilience, practicing self-compassion, and managing imposter syndrome. I asked Rachel to be a part of the Make Some Noise series because she is simply one of the best hype women I have in my corner and is an equally amazing life coach.
Rachel is a highly sought-after international speaker, Certified Master Neuroscience & Life Coach to 7 + 8-figure earning entrepreneurs, and host of the popular podcast, Permission to Offend which has listeners in over 90 countries around the world.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Rachel shares her perspective on what it means when a woman is taking up space. (6:51)
- Find out what Rachel thinks about confidence; plus why confidence always leads back to identity, and staying in integrity. (9:14)
- Self-confidence vs. confidence, and the biggest mistake people make when they are working on self-confidence. (10:59)
- Navigating imposter syndrome, “None of us are immune from imposter syndrome, it’s just something we learn to manage over time.” (16:27)
- Rachel shares her experience with breast cancer and how that led her to practice self-compassion. (24:39)
- Resilience: knowing and believing that you can get back up. “You can start over any second of the day.” (43:33)
- “Allowing oneself to make some noise helps us to get to the next level of understanding and growth with one another.” (55:37)